Butternut, Pine Nut, Feta And Red Onion Pizza
Step away from the takeaway menu! You can make fresher, healthier pizza at home.
Try our gourmet options for the perfect pizza…
Butternut, Pine Nut, Feta And Red Onion Pizzas
– 2 prepared cauliflower pizza bases (from )
– 1 small red onion, cut into quarters
– 1 tsp olive oil
– 1 small butternut, peeled and grated
– 150g feta, roughly crumbled
– 3 tbsp pine nuts
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper
– Sprigs of fresh rosemary
Preheat oven to 220˚C. Place onion quarters in a pan with olive oil, cover with a lid and cook for about five minutes until soft. Place half the grated butternut, feta, pine nuts and onion on top of each base, season with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with sprigs of fresh rosemary and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp.
SERVES 2. Per 290g pizza: 2 006kJ, 30g fat (13g sat), 940mg sodium, 40g carbs, 4g fibre, 8g sugars, 16g protein